Pages

February 6, 2013

Cherish every moment

As I sit hear drinking a cup of Constant Comment tea and eating some Dove chocolate, my handsome little boy, Griffin, is playing on the floor. He's 5 months old and absolutely adorable. He loves to babble, squeal, razz, giggle, and smile. He's in such a happy baby phase right now, and I hope it never ends. I wish nothing but happiness for him and for us as a family.

 As Griffin was breastfeeding just a few moments ago, he kept looking at me with those big blue eyes. Every minute or two, he would stop nursing, look up at me, smile, and giggle. If I giggled back, he'd giggle harder. This repeated until he was finished eating. I do my absolute best to cherish each and every one of these precious moments. They slip by all too quickly. Each Monday (as he was born on Monday, August 27th), I get a little sad. It means that another week of his life has passed. I wish that I could keep him little forever--even though he'll ALWAYS be my baby boy.

 Erik and I took Griffin and Cooper for a walk this evening. It was Griffin's first time riding sitting up in his umbrella stroller. On previous walks, Griffin rode in his infant seat attached to the Bob jogging stroller. I had to snap a picture of him in his bunting.

My little snow angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment